In Washington, DC, Mitch McConnell is calling conservatives "profoundly stupid" and "traitors."
He thinks we should be "punched in the nose." Instead of listening to conservatives, our leaders call us derogatory names and ignore the will of the American people.
My name is Jim Ryun. Perhaps you already know me as a former three-time Olympian and Congressman from Kansas.
However, today I am reaching out to you on behalf of Madison Project, the nation’s premier PAC dedicated to electing the next generation of true conservative leadership.
Do you like being called derogatory names by your elected representatives? If not, will you consider donating to elect REAL conservatives in Washington DC?
In 2014, Madison Project went “all in” in our efforts to help Matt Bevin (now the Republican nominee for Governor of Kentucky and rising conservative star) to defeat Mitch McConnell in the Republican primary.
- Propelled Ted Cruz to an improbable victory in 2012: In the midst of a crowded primary in the Texas Senate race in 2011, the Madison Project took a calculated risk and endorsed Ted Cruz, stamping him as the conservative for the rest of the national groups to endorse in the race.
- Provided the first conservative endorsement to rising star conservative Congressman Mark Meadows: Meadows has now become a thorn in the side of establishment Republicans ... even recently filing the discharge petition to have John Boehner removed as Speaker of the House, which proved to be the beginning of the end of his Boehner's speakership.
Will you help us continue this legacy of success by donating $15?
We have REAL conservative leaders ready to take their place in the United States House of Representatives:
- Becky Gerritson of Alabama launched the Wetumpka Tea Party in 2009 and was a victim of Lois Lerner's IRS scandal. She is determined to remind Congress of their duty to "preserve American liberty."
- Rod Blum of Iowa is running for re-election in a heavily Democratic district. His first vote on the floor of the House of Representatives was to vote against John Boehner for Speaker. Since he's in a hard blue district, he needs our help to win his first re-election campaign.
- Jim Banks of Indiana has served with distinction in both the United States Navy Reserves and the Indiana State Senate. A veteran of Operations Enduring Freedom and Freedom's Sentinel, Jim Banks has put his life on the line for our freedom and will continue his fight for limited government and conservative values in the United States House of Representatives.
- Ron Desantis of Florida has served as a Congressman since 2013, and now he's running for Marco Rubio's vacated Senate seat. He has stood with his constituents against GOP leadership for the hardest votes, and we know he'll continue to do that in the Senate.
Will YOU donate $15 to send these TRUE conservatives to Washington, DC?
We only support candidates that take a proven and unwavering stand on the conservative principles we hold most dear, including:
++ Limited government;
++ Free Market solutions;
++ Freedom and liberty;
++ Reduction on government bureaucracy;
++ A deep respect for the sanctity of life; and
++ Commitment to our right to keep-and-bear arms.
In other words, we DO NOT support politicians like simply because they have an “R” next to their name.
Spineless Republican politicians are just as much to blame for the state of our country as the liberal Democrats.
It is my equal hope and prayer that you will join Madison Project and help us elect the next generation of conservative leaders. Your much-needed donation will ensure that Madison Project has the necessary funds to battle back against the liberal Democrats and the entrenched Washington establishment.
Will you donate $15 to help us send TRUE conservatives to represent us in DC?
President, Madison Project
P.S. The United States Congress has gotten out of control. They've forgotten their purpose and the answer is to elect TRUE conservatives to represent us. Will you donate $15 to help us send men and women like Becky Gerritson, Rod Blum, Jim Banks, and Ron Desantis to serve us in Washington?
Copyright ?The Madison Project, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Post Office Box 655, Aledo, TX, 76008
Fwd: by Glen Brink, theleadership.info